Booking terms and conditions
- We do not take all adult groups for residential events in any of our buildings or campsites
- All deposits (as shown below) are non-refundable. You can pay online or submit a cheque once you have completed the on-line form.
- Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit payment is cleared through the bank. Provisional bookings will be held for three weeks and will then be released without further communication.
- Balance payments should be made by cheque. If you wish to pay your balance by Paypal you will need to pay the fees which are 3.4% +20p
- All fees for buildings and activities to be paid in full no later than 28 days before the start of the holiday; codes for key safes are normally sent out one or two days before arrival to the email address used for the booking and will not be sent out until payments have cleared.
- Insurance for the booking is the responsibility of the group leader. If your booking is cancelled within one month of the date booked, the full payment will be required.
- Where the total amount payable is less than the deposit, please send the total payment.
- All buildings must be left clean and tidy with heating controls returned as found. Failure to do so may incur an additional cost of £50.
- Dogs are not allowed on site. This includes those belonging to leaders and parents.
- All leaders agree to read and act upon the information contained in the latest edition of the A-Z of information (available here)
- Please note that prices are subject to change if energy rates continue to rise.
- Arrival and departure times are 4pm for all buildings
- With the exception of DofE camps arrival times for weekend camps are from 5pm on Friday and all campers (including leaders) must be off-site by 5pm on Sundays
Venture House – £20 per day or part thereof
The Den – £10 per day or part thereof
Kinder View – £20 per day or part thereof
Camps – £10 per day or part thereof
Werneth lodge – £5 per day or part thereof