Booking terms and conditions
- All deposits (as shown below) are non-refundable. You can pay online or submit a cheque once you have completed the on-line form.
- Girlguiding Manchester rates are only available for unit bookings.
- Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit payment is cleared through the bank. Provisional bookings will be held for three weeks and will then be released without further communication.
- Insurance for the booking is the responsibility of the group leader. If your booking is cancelled within one month of the date booked, the full payment will be required.
- All fees for buildings and activities to be paid in full no later than 28 days before the start of the holiday; codes for key safes are normally sent out two days before arrival and will not be sent out until payments have cleared.
- Where the total amount payable is less than the deposit, please send the total payment.
- All buildings must be left clean and tidy with heating controls returned as found. Failure to do so will incur additional costs of £50.
- Dogs are not allowed on site. This includes those belonging to leaders and parents.
- All leaders agree to read and act upon the information contained in the latest edition of the A-Z of information (available here)
- Please note that prices are subject to change if energy rates continue to rise.
- With the exception of DofE camps arrival times for weekend camps are from 4pm on Friday and all campers (including leaders) must be off-site by 5pm on Sundays
Venture House – £20 per day or part thereof
The Den – £10 per day or part thereof
Kinder View – £20 per day or part thereof
Camps – £10 per day or part thereof
Werneth lodge – £5 per day or part thereof