Friends of Seven Springs
Who can be a Friend of Seven Springs?
- any individual
- any youth group (e.g. a Brownie unit, a Beaver colony or a youth club)
As a friend you’ll make a donation to the site which will be used towards buying specific items or may be used towards one of our long-term projects. We hold a “Friends Day” every two years so you can come along and see for yourself what’s changed.
As a regular monthly donor you will receive one of our free gifts after 3 months of donating.
£2 a month—a metal Friends of Seven Springs badge
£5 a month—a Seven Springs T-shirt
£20 a month—a Seven Springs Hoodie or Zoodie
What does it cost?
That’s up to you!
- As an individual you can pay monthly by Standing Order (even £2 a month will make a real difference)
- As an individual you can pay any amount annually (we ask for a minimum donation of £20)
- As a unit you can pay a minimum of £30 annually
- Or, for a one-off fee of £250 you can become a lifetime friend of Seven Springs
What’s more if you Gift Aid your donation it will increase you donation by 25%.
We will send you a Newsletter each year to let you know what’s been happening at the site.
Want to join us?
Then simply email firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
Alternatively you can set up a regular PayPal donation here.